Peppermint Essential Oil - 30ml
Peppermint Essential Oil 30ml! Want a cooling sensation? Need to focus, boost your mood or fight odor control?
Our Peppermint Essential Oil will not only awaken your senses but also keep you calm and relaxed. Use our peppermint oil in your diffuser and enjoy its cool, menthol scent with clean, sweet top notes in your home, office, classroom, gym, or wherever you want to go. The fresh scent of our peppermint oil will boost energy and promote a sense of positivity.
Our products are 100% authentic, natural, unpretentious, and therapeutic grade. While maintaining our aspiration for excellence, we have a Certified ISO, Kosher, and Vegan facility. This is a validity of the importance we place on quality control. We are also a member of the Leaping Bonnie program, which guarantees that our products are free from animal cruelty.
Our state-of-the-art R&D facility is equipped in a laboratory using gas chromatography to test the purity and efficiency of our sequential oils. Peppermint Essential Oil will stimulate your mind for skin, stomach, and lungs to refresh and awaken your mind.
- Peppermint oil has a pungent odor that is cool and fresh. Its taste is similar. You may be familiar with the coolness of your mouth after eating something with the taste of pepper.
- One of the best benefits of peppermint oil is its ability to cleanse and rejuvenate the skin.
- Records of the use of mint for medicinal purposes date back to ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome. So, what does modern research say about the benefits of peppermint oil?
- Nausea often occurs after surgery. A small study trusted source evaluated the effect of inhaled peppermint oil on postoperative nausea.
- A small study trusted source looked at the temporary application of 10 percent menthol solution for the treatment of migraine
- When ingested, Peppermint essential oil promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.
- Peppermint oil promotes digestive health when taken internally.
- Repels bugs naturally.
- Use a drop of Peppermint oil with Lemon oil in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops of Peppermint essential oil in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop of Peppermint essential oil in the palm of the hand with one drop of Wild Orange oil and one drop of Frankincense oil and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Add 4 to 7 drops in a 500ml Aromatherapy diffuser and enjoy a better life.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 4 to 7 drops in the aromatherapy diffuser or humidifier of your choice.
Topical use: Apply two to four drops to the desired area depending on your skin sensitivity.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Other than aromatherapy, it needs to be combined with based oil when you use it for massage.
Essential oils have many uses outside of aromatherapy.
Many people use them to scent their homes or freshen up things like laundry.
They are also used as a natural scent in homemade cosmetics and high-quality natural products.
Condition: 100% High Quality / Therapeutic Grade
Net content: 30ml / 1 Fl.Oz per Single Bottle.
Weight: 125g / Single Bottle.
Certification: GMP, MSDS, Sgs
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, in a closed container.
Natural Zebra wants you to be thrilled with your new purchase. However, if you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the item and get your refund (minus regular expenses). You can return items for up to 30 days from the date you receive them. If you have any questions regarding anything, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you ASAP. We have 24/7 customer SMS/Email Support.
Thank you for shopping with us.