Lavender Essential Oil
Premium Grade Lavender Oil extracted from Provence Lavender, ensures 100% authentic therapeutic grade without any synthetic additives. The lavender essential oil can cleanse the skin, control oils, blemishes, and whiten, remove wrinkles and soft skin, remove dark circles.
Lavender Oil is 100% pure, premium quality, deodorant, great for aromatherapy essential oils, vapor distillation, aromatherapy, and relaxation. Lavender oil has a soothing aroma. This makes the headache easier.
This universal oil has properties such as calming, skin health and recovery, tasting, etc. It is beneficial for better sleep. It is used to clean the air of dust and bacteria, to turn on the airways, to relieve stress, cognitive functions, and alertness, to relieve anxiety and depression, and to carry the fragrance of flowers. Includes Slim Making, Perfumes, Air Fresheners, Home Made Lotions, Cleaning Products, Aromatherapy, Soap Making, Candle Making, Bath Bombs, Potpuri, Reed Diffusers and many more.
- Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in aromatherapy.
- The lavender essential oil can cause skin irritation or allergies in some people. If you experience nausea, vomiting, or headache after using lavender, stop using it immediately.
- Lavender oil is believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, helping to heal minor burns and bug bites.
- Lavender is probably effective for the treatment of alopecia IRT. It is a condition in which hair is lost from any part of the body.
- Soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Taken internally, Lavender oil reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep.
- Helps ease feelings of tension when used internally.
- Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender oil on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender essential oil with water in a spray bottle.
- Take it internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Add 4 to 7 drops in a 500ml Aromatherapy diffuser and enjoy a better life.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 4 to 7 drops in the aromatherapy diffuser or humidifier of your choice.
Topical use: Apply two to four drops to the desired area depending on your skin sensitivity.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Other than aromatherapy, it needs to be combined with based oil when you use it for massage.
Essential oils have many uses outside of aromatherapy.
Many people use them to scent their homes or freshen up things like laundry.
They are also used as a natural scent in homemade cosmetics and high-quality natural products.
Condition: 100% High Quality / Therapeutic Grade
Net content: 30ml / 1 Fl.Oz per Single Bottle.
Weight: 125g / Single Bottle.
Certification: GMP, MSDS, Sgs
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, in a closed container.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TIME:
- We ship your order out within 1 to 2 Days.
- The Estimated Transit Time in the USA is 3-5 business days within the United States.
- International (Outside of the USA): Please, allow 7-21 Business days depending on your local transit logistics.
Please, contact us or the post office before taking any action or complaint. We always do our best to solve any problem.
I’ve found the best aroma oils for my candles here, surely I will come back for more! Keep up!
Conform to the description
Comme la photo
Conform to the picture