Bergamot Essential Oil - 30ml
Bergamot essential oil can be recommended and used in skincare products, bath products, massage oils. It is enjoyed in soaps, detergents, and sanitizers in the desired ingredients or diffusers in the industry. Bergamot Essential Oil is used in soap, candle, cosmetic industries as well as in aromatherapy. Bergamot oil combines well with a pair of peppers, agave, cypress, salt, geranium, helixes, jasmine, lavender, rosemary, sandalwood, vetiver, and ylang-ylang.
With both calming and soothing properties, bergamot essential oil can dispel anxious feelings while simultaneously providing cleansing and purifying benefits. It provides emotional alertness. When used with UV light, it protects the body against lice and other parasites.
Bergamot oil is rich in herbal and therapeutic properties that induce sweat and toxins, as it relieves fever and aids digestion. Bergamot provides relief for colds, fevers, headaches, and gastric diseases. Relieved from headaches and muscle strains, bergamot natural essential oil helps stimulate hormones and digestive juices while giving you a feeling of deep relaxation and pleasure. Bergamot essential oil is used in soaps, candles, the cosmetics industry, as well as in aromatherapy.
- Bergamot oil enthusiasts (and people who prefer lightly scented hair) swear by the power of this oil to soften and wrinkle. Legendary evidence suggests that bergamot oil can also soothe an irritated scalp.
- Bergamot oil is mixed with water vapor to reduce anxiety and fatigue.
- Bergamot may help lower lipid levels, although it has been suggested that the exact mechanism by which this result is executed is unclear.
- Bergamot essential oil can inhibit the growth of bacteria and prevent future infections.
- The calming and soothing aroma
- Provides skin purifying benefits
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits
- Diffuse Bergamot oil in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot oil.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skincare cleanser.
- Add 4 to 7 drops in a 500ml Aromatherapy diffuser and enjoy a better life.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 4 to 7 drops in the aromatherapy diffuser or humidifier of your choice.
Topical use: Apply two to four drops to the desired area depending on your skin sensitivity.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Other than aromatherapy, it needs to be combined with based oil when you use it for massage.
Essential oils have many uses outside of aromatherapy.
Many people use them to scent their homes or freshen up things like laundry.
They are also used as a natural scent in homemade cosmetics and high-quality natural products.
Condition: 100% High Quality / Therapeutic Grade
Net content: 30ml / 1 Fl.Oz per Single Bottle.
Weight: 125g / Single Bottle.
Certification: GMP, MSDS, Sgs
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, in a closed container.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TIME:
- We ship your order out within 0 - 36 hours.
- The Estimated Delivery Time in the USA is 3-6 business days delivery from Washington DC (stock limited).
- International (Outside of the USA): Please, allow 20-35 Business days to receive your product depending on your local transit logistics.
Please, contact us or the post office before taking any action or complaint. We always do our best to solve any problem.
We are here to help:
If you have any questions regarding anything, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you ASAP.