Clary Sage Essential Oil- 30ml
Clary sage is a flower that is native to the Mediterranean basin. It is also known as "Clear Eyes" and "Eye Bright" due to its conventional use as an eye health treatment. But now it is being stressed for various other health benefits, reducing stress, antibacterial properties, natural antidotes, eliminating menopausal symptoms, reducing craziness deficiency, reducing depression, balancing hormone secretion, and channeling.
- When used in aromatherapy, Clary Sage Oil helps reduce stress by inducing a feeling of well-being.
- Clary sage Oil in dilute form can have a positive effect on some strains of bacteria.
- Clary sage has been tested in both animals and humans to determine its potential benefits as an antidepressant.
- A component of Clary Sage oil is scleral which mimics the effects of estrogen in the body.
- Clary sage is a very popular essential oil among aromatherapists.
- It is deeply relaxing and calming yet uplifting. If you are feeling tired, stressed, and bored then this essential oil may just be the perfect balance for you
- Promotes healthy-looking hair and scalp.
- Promotes a restful night’s sleep when taken internally.
- Calming and soothing to the skin.
- Rub three to five drops of Clary Sage oil on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine Clary Sage oil with Roman Chamomile essential oil and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Add Clary Sage oil to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine Clary Sage essential oil with a carrier oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
- Add 4 to 7 drops in a 500ml Aromatherapy diffuser and enjoy a better life.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 4 to 7 drops in the aromatherapy diffuser or humidifier of your choice.
Topical use: Apply two to four drops to the desired area depending on your skin sensitivity.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Other than aromatherapy, it needs to be combined with based oil when you use it for massage.
Essential oils have many uses outside of aromatherapy.
Many people use them to scent their homes or freshen up things like laundry.
They are also used as a natural scent in homemade cosmetics and high-quality natural products.
Condition: 100% High Quality / Therapeutic Grade
Net content: 30ml / 1 Fl.Oz per Single Bottle.
Weight: 125g / Single Bottle.
Certification: GMP, MSDS, Sgs
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, in a closed container.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TIME:
- We ship your order out within 0 - 36 hours.
- The Estimated Delivery Time in the USA is 3-6 business days delivery from Washington DC (stock limited).
- International (Outside of the USA): Please, allow 20-35 Business days to receive your product depending on your local transit logistics.
Important Notes: Due to the pandemic, our shipping partner (USPS) is experiencing a shortage of personnel and a high volume of delivery. You may some delays in their logistics.
Please, contact us or the post office before taking any action or complaint. We always do our best to solve any problem.
Natural Zebra wants you to be thrilled with your new purchase. However, if you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the item and get your refund (minus regular expenses). You can return items for up to 30 days from the date you receive them. Any item you return must be returned with its original packing slip, name, and order number. Please, contact us before the return. We will refund only if we receive your package in the normal condition after our warehouse inspection.
We are here to help:
If you have any questions regarding anything, please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP. We have 24/7 customer SMS/Email Support.
Thank you for shopping with us.